The Pacific Northwest Botanical Artists will have an exhibit and sale of prints and cards through May 6.
Stay Connected: Subscribe to Leaflet!
The Miller Library Leaflet is a monthly email newsletter. Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and new books linked for easy hold-placing.
- April Leaflet: Recent and notable bonsai books: a literature review by Ann Hobson
- April Leaflet for Scholars:
- Tracy Mehlin describes the web resource Technical Bulletins on Environmental Horticulture.
WHO: Kids ages 3 to 8 and their parents.
WHAT: Enjoy stories about plants and nature.
Special Extended Library Hours
The library stays open until 7pm before scheduled Northwest Horticultural Society lectures. Lectures are open to the public, $5 members, $10 non-members.
Recommended Books & Research Tools
- Student Tools & Research Page
- Arboreta, Gardens and Herbaria
- Booklists by topic
- Book Reviews
- Critters, Animals &Insects
- Horticultural Bookstores and Publishers
- Organizations and Plant Societies
- Pacific Northwest Gardening Connections
- Online Periodicals
- Plant Identification and Selection
- Soil Tests, Plant Care and Problem Solving
- The Traveling Gardener: sales, shows
With over 15,000 books on gardening techniques, garden design and history, native floras from around the world, and 400 magazine titles, the Miller Library has the most extensive horticulture collection in the Pacific Northwest. More about the Miller Library.
The Miller Library Thanks our Financial Supporters:
member of the
Council on Botanical and Horticultural Libraries