Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Open Forum

Want to dicuss an ISCFC-related topic that you don't see listed yet? Here is your page for that!

The ISCFC team will then choose some of these student-envisioned discussions to feature on their own discussion page.

Open Forum >

Corporation wont change, should we change or force them to change?

alis9277

We all know these corporations won't change. They will preach about climate change all they can and asking us to save the climate while they sit there and do nothing. We all know that they are the problem but they want us to change. I mean don't get me wrong we could help in some ways but the earth's getting hotter faster than we can cool it because of corporations. Should we introduce new laws to help the climate? If so what?

ScreenName3507

I fully agree with you about how corporations will not change, however I feel like laws would be too far. While the fossil fuel industry is cheap for the corporations, it is also cheap for the consumer. The transition between reliance on coal and oil to reliance on solar panels and wind turbines would most likely make electricity very expensive for some people who need it.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer