Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Sustainable City

Here's your chance not just to be the mayor, but the original city planner as well! Imagine a medium sized city that would be developed with modern, low carbon transportation in mind, and other strategies to reduce the average citizens' carbon footprints.

What would that city look like? Would that make you more likely to want to live there?

Sustainable City >

Some Ideas For A Better City

natfr0g

Consumerism is a big part of the worlds pollution, and a lot of consumers come from big cities. I don't have an exact plan for an ideally sustainable city but I have some ideas that could help people and our planet. Recycling bins already exist in an abundance in cities but there aren't nearly enough as there should be, these should be readily available for the public so that recycling is encouraged. Some stores like this exist but I really liked the idea of stores that would let you reuse your containers and fill them with store-able foods or cleaning products,there should most certainly be more stores like this that could help reduce the amount of plastic and other polluting materials in food packaging. Let me know if you have any other ideas that could help make cities better!

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer