Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Think Big

Now that we see what our collective and personal impact is on the planet, let's think big!

What big and bold ideas do you have for reducing personal, community, country and even global carbon footprints?

Use this space to develop and discuss your big ideas! Who knows- maybe one of these ideas can be the next key solution to the global climate challenge!

Think Big >

More Electric Cars and Less Gasoline Cars

Carlos Armenta Ruiz

The future is getting closer each time and their should be more electric cars for the human population to use, to have a better effect for our environment and health. I know that there are many gasolines cars that are fun to watch like their reving engine but we should know that they have a big impact in a carbon footprint. I myself prefer gasoline cars because I enjoy them, but it is better to have electric car and there is already predictions that by 2040 half of all passenger vehicles sold will be electric.

study-why-some-electric-car-owners-gas-reasons-surprising

TigerOnline

Yes electric cars are very nice, I agree Mr. Ruiz, they eliminate a lot of the detrimental aspects posed by gasoline cars. Not just improving the environment as a whole, it also works almost exactly like gasoline cars, if not better, like the self-driving system built into it so people are less likely to make dumb mistakes when driving. Thank goodness Mr. Musk is making electric cars available on a large scale.

Cristian Hernandez

I also agree because many people now use gas powered cars rather than electric cars. Electric cars are also really nice they might even work better than gas powered cars. But in my opinion I would rather use electric cars.

3 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer