Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Student Footprints

Students from around the world calculated their class mean and standard deviations for their footprints and posted them on our world map.

Do you see differences across the globe? If so, why do you think those differences exist?

Did you use the calculator to try to reduce your footprint down to the average from a citizen of another country? What changes would you have to make to lower your footprint in this way? Are you going to try and take some of these actions in your daily life?

Student Footprints >

Purchases

F@tiiSra28

To improve our carbon footprint, we should use our own bag to go shopping, preferably a reusable one made of cloth. In this way, we can avoid plastic bags which pollute a lot.

I,Flores-SJRState

I agree with this as one easy way we can reduce our carbon footprint. Personally, I have between 5-8 reusable shopping bags for grocery shopping. I believe we should also consider carpooling with friends or other family members to further reduce the footprint we leave behind for a single trip to the grocery store.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer