Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Think Big

Now that we see what our collective and personal impact is on the planet, let's think big!

What big and bold ideas do you have for reducing personal, community, country and even global carbon footprints?

Use this space to develop and discuss your big ideas! Who knows- maybe one of these ideas can be the next key solution to the global climate challenge!

Think Big >

Privilege!!

Chunky.p

Think about then impact of your privilege. For example, I am a white, upper-middle class person. This means that i will probably not experience food insecurity or live in a food desert in my lifetime. I also have access to climate eduction, sustainable shopping, and basic rights such as clean water. For a lot of people, fast fashion is the only way for them to buy clothes and we shouldn’t shame people for doing their best because, ultimately, the rich are the major contributors to climate change and capitalism further perpetuates that.

Hayden Fernandez

I agree I think that the more privileged will do lots of things without thinking about the people in need.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer