Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Clean Development

The Millenium Development Goals, agreed to by every member country of the United Nations in 2000, call for the worldwide eradication of poverty and hunger, universal education, gender equality and huge improvements in health by 2015: two years ago!!

Can we do this without making the planet warmer?

Let's think big and imagine how we can confront the climate crisis in a way that is realistic about the other major problems that we face as a planet and as a species on it.

Clean Development >

What is required to develop a clean environment?

Princejr

Cleaning up the environment is critical to the survival of life on Earth. It reduces pollution, preserves our biosphere, protects endangered species, and also helps preserve the earth's natural resources

Ile.stefanolli

i agree, i think the first step for cleaning up the environment is eliminating plastic, that as we know it is very dangerous for animals too.
do not throw waste in the ground in the next step to breathe clean air and guarantee a better place for wildlife as well as for future generation, in small steps you can change the situation!!!

Marco Araujo

The best way to develop a clean environment is to stop the production of single use plastics. Single use plastics are incredibly bad for the environment because first of all most of them are just being thrown on the street, which is making cities look un appealing. After that, the wind picks it up and throws it into the ocean which affects sea life substantually.

Ohynuh

I agree, if we don't clean up the environment we will have many deficiencies in our ecosystem. Fossil fuels are the leading cause of CO2 emissions. This includes transportation as well as electricity and heat. To reduce transportation emissions , we need to use less gas powered vehicles and use electrical vehicles or bicycles. To cut off gas emissions from electricity and heat is just to simply use less of it. By turning off the sink when not using it, turning off lights when not in that room, or turning off the fan when you don't need it will add up.

alim08

I agree, if we don't clean up the environment we will have many deficiencies in our ecosystem. Fossil fuels are the leading cause of CO2 emissions. This includes transportation as well as electricity and heat. To reduce transportation emissions , we need to use less gas powered vehicles and use electrical vehicles or bicycles. To cut off gas emissions from electricity and heat is just to simply use less of it. By turning off the sink when not using it, turning off lights when not in that room, or turning off the fan when you don't need it will add up.

Jujulian

I agree to this idea. We have to make sure, and be responsible of our environment, and the ecosystem. It's not only where we live, buy also other hundreds and millions of other organisms. We shouldn't be selfish, and consider only about ourselves. We should think about how each and every single thing we do affect our whole environment. We are producing more and more waste each day, just for our own good. Plastics, CO2, deforestation, can all be stopped if we take our time, and help the environment. For example, get a cloth-made, recyclable bag for groceries, ride our bike/walk as much as possible, and cutting down our needs for wooden products. All are some good ways to actually do something for our environment. There are too many problems environmentally, and we should solve it step-by-step.

6 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer