Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Corporate responsibility (new topic, Sep 2021!)

How much responsibility do corporations have for the climate crisis and for stepping up with solutions?

Here at the ISCFC we are committed to promoting personal, community, national and planetary solutions to reduce our environmental impacts and boldly confront the climate crisis. But as individuals, we can feel powerless when there are huge corporations -such as the fossil fuel industry and factory farms– that are disproportionately responsible for carbon emissions of the past and the present.

What should we do about this? Do you agree that corporations should do more? And if so, what does that mean exactly? How do we persuade or impel polluting industries to change their ways?

Corporate responsibility >

Corporate Responsibility

rscrap8

I find that all corporates that have a damage on our environment should be held responsible and accountable for their actions and have consequences even though it could be a mistake or a accident, they should still have consequences.

Antonela N

I would agree with your statemant that all corporates have a big impact on climate change and carbon footprint, but the idea of them having consequences is going to be hard to put into the reality therefore there is no way to prove it's just one's mistake. Even though we bring justice to them and they face consequences if that was a fine for them they wouldn't care because they have a lot of money. The only way I see for them to face consequences is for goverment banns or lowers the sells of their products, or maybe give them a time of (for example) 1 year in whihc they need to find more eco-friendly way to produce their product of their face a bigger tax or something in that nature.

Moonbuggymoon

I think that corporations should become more responsible and find new ways to make eco-friendly products.:)

Beebo

I agree big_smile

4 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer