Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Wants or Needs?

Is having the latest technology a want or a need?

How often do you get a new cel phone or mp3 player? Did you really need a new model? Do you consider the environmental impact of these purchases? If you are addicted, how can you break your addiction?

Wants or Needs? >

Wants or Needs?

diana.alesia

I often make the mistake to buy something which I just wanted and after it i don't know what to do with that thing.In my opinion,most of the people make same mistake.But the question is how this affects the environment?Well,the fact that we use to buy everything,even if we neet it or not,encourages the producers to make more products and also more resources of the earth will be consumed in excess.For example,do you know that for one T-shirt 2706 liters of water will be consumed?In my point of view,that's horrible!

15Cristian

Your points are valid, and many people of all ages can relate to them. In the same time, the textile industry is an important source of plastic leakage into the environment, which directly affects millions of human's livelihoods and the ecosystems in a tremendous way. That's why we must take careful decisions and not go on impulsive shopping sprees.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer