Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Wants or Needs?

Is having the latest technology a want or a need?

How often do you get a new cel phone or mp3 player? Did you really need a new model? Do you consider the environmental impact of these purchases? If you are addicted, how can you break your addiction?

Wants or Needs? >

carbon footprint

mihaelaflorentina02

My carbon footprint was worth 4,198 kgs, below the average of 4,570 kgs, mostly reduced to excessive shopping, food and activities at home, but I won in the transport chapter, I don't use the car, the bus, the train or the plane to go to school or around town every day. The car is a necessity and we Romanians depend on the car a lot, but do you think that if we gave up the car and walked, as I do, do you think we would have a smaller carbon footprint? ... I say yes! From certain scientific resources, it was found that gasoline or diesel cars eliminate a lot of CO2 and many other substances, which is very harmful for the surrounding air.These cars produce 95g/km CO2. It is normal this thing? Personally, I would propose a limited time for driving or only for emergencies, because in these conditions our life will be more and more difficult! And now my question is the car is a need or a necessity?

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer