Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Think Big

Now that we see what our collective and personal impact is on the planet, let's think big!

What big and bold ideas do you have for reducing personal, community, country and even global carbon footprints?

Use this space to develop and discuss your big ideas! Who knows- maybe one of these ideas can be the next key solution to the global climate challenge!

Think Big >

Impact

taja

I think that we need to pay more attention on our impact on world because we are shaping our future.

sagoBOD

I can agree. The way we act and carry out with our lives can be either beneficial or bad for our world. One way we can help our world that's very simple is cutting back on eating meat. Meat can contribute to greenhouse gases being released like carbon dioxide, Methane and nitrous oxide. One study said that 57% of greenhouse gas emission is due to meat production. So simply not eating as much meat to none, could help us take steps toward shaping our future better.

Der_WylldeKerl 3

i agree too to this comment

Vananthony

I agree, if more people cared and payed attention to whats going on with the planet climate change wouldn't be so drastic and our planet would overall be more healthy.

4 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer