Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Student Footprints

Students from around the world calculated their class mean and standard deviations for their footprints and posted them on our world map.

Do you see differences across the globe? If so, why do you think those differences exist?

Did you use the calculator to try to reduce your footprint down to the average from a citizen of another country? What changes would you have to make to lower your footprint in this way? Are you going to try and take some of these actions in your daily life?

Student Footprints >

My Carbon Footprint

blisslucas

My carbon footprint was 7,683. My experience with the website was good, I was surprised with how low my carbon footprint was. There are two reasons why I think it is so low, the first one is because I wasn't sure if my heater was gas or electric so I think it lost some points or calculations. the second reason why is because of how little I go on planes, this year so far I have only gone on one which was for an hour to las vegas. The other classmates and people I have talked to told me how much theirs jumped up after they put their plane count. Talking to others and looking at people around the world's carbon footprint really opened my eyes to how daily life can affect global warming. Taking this calculation test made me more aware of how I as a person, am contributing to the warming of the earth.

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer