Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Student Footprints

Students from around the world calculated their class mean and standard deviations for their footprints and posted them on our world map.

Do you see differences across the globe? If so, why do you think those differences exist?

Did you use the calculator to try to reduce your footprint down to the average from a citizen of another country? What changes would you have to make to lower your footprint in this way? Are you going to try and take some of these actions in your daily life?

Student Footprints >

My Cabin Footprint -Sam Costa

sacoBOD7

I found out that my carbon footprint is above average (no thanks to steak) the main thing that was making mine so high was the home. I believe my home was so high because most of it is gas-powered. the other thing that was dragging me down was my meat and animal product consumption. the last thing it says I should change is my travel habits, which I found odd because I carpool every day to and back from school. I think my travel was so high because this easter I took a trip to DC which cant be good for the environment. The only thing that was in my favor was my product consumption which was below average. when you compare my carbon footprint to Ceano Reaves it looks bad on my part. knowing this information know I will try to reduce my carbon footprint to help preserve the earth.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/cli … -footprint

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer