Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Sustainable City

Here's your chance not just to be the mayor, but the original city planner as well! Imagine a medium sized city that would be developed with modern, low carbon transportation in mind, and other strategies to reduce the average citizens' carbon footprints.

What would that city look like? Would that make you more likely to want to live there?

Sustainable City >

My Ideal City

RubyA

In my ideal city, there would be a focus on more eco-friendly methods of transportation like biking and public transportation. Carbon emissions from driving are some of the highest, especially when most cars are powered by gas. To have more developed public transit systems across the globe, would bring down emissions significantly. Also in my city, I would like to be fully powered by renewable energy, like solar and wind. Fossil fuels are the biggest contributor to climate change, so to find alternatives would be incredibly beneficial to bringing down emissions. The rest of the world may never be the same as my ideal city, however, if we make strides to use more renewable energy and use eco friendly methods of transportation, it would make a big difference.

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer