Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Sustainable City

Here's your chance not just to be the mayor, but the original city planner as well! Imagine a medium sized city that would be developed with modern, low carbon transportation in mind, and other strategies to reduce the average citizens' carbon footprints.

What would that city look like? Would that make you more likely to want to live there?

Sustainable City >

Sustainable City

Gabriella dragomir

In this city, imagine a network of pedestrian-friendly streets lined with bike lanes and green spaces, encouraging walking and cycling. Public transportation would be efficient, powered by renewable energy sources, and easily accessible to all residents. There would be an emphasis on mixed land use, with neighborhoods designed to reduce the need for long commutes. Renewable energy sources like solar panels and wind turbines would dot the landscape, providing clean power for homes and businesses. Waste management would prioritize recycling and composting, minimizing landfill waste. It sounds like a city designed for a sustainable future, and definitely a place I'd consider living in!

annabelle c.

I agree, I would also consider to live in a sustainable city. People should rely on renewable energy sources like the examples you gave in your text. Our waste should be recycled, which can lessen landfill waste. Renewable energy sources should be accessible to all residents, like you said in your text. I hope that in the future, people could live in a greener city.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer