Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Clean Development

The Millenium Development Goals, agreed to by every member country of the United Nations in 2000, call for the worldwide eradication of poverty and hunger, universal education, gender equality and huge improvements in health by 2015: two years ago!!

Can we do this without making the planet warmer?

Let's think big and imagine how we can confront the climate crisis in a way that is realistic about the other major problems that we face as a planet and as a species on it.

Clean Development >

Clean energy sources

ChanceUSA2

From factory emissions from fossil fuels burned by automobiles, there are many ways that our world develops. Without development we will have no technological advancements in our world. In which we constantly need to address the many problems we face in our modern world. There needs to be a form of clean energy, one which may be burned through without causing any form of environmental damage. This is true of Electricity in certain cases depending upon how it is generated. If generated via clean means (Water, Wind, Thermal via the Sun), there is no emission which can be traced back to it, nor can impact the environment. It’s one of many clean sources of energy which have no polluted or harmful emissions. These sources of energy need to be used more efficiently and often. Solar could be the most viable, as it is the most efficient and viable but is expensive and only works on a clear sunny day. In my opinion I feel that we could most definitely use more wind energy as it's free, The only problem is that it won't always be windy. So what else could we use? Short answer, all of the different energy sources.
See in my Opinion we could utilize all of them, chances are most companies don't use all of them but some are returning to a more energy efficient way to reduce emissions and keep cost low while not damaging the environment in any way.

Sources - https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings … -mechanism
https://www.energy.gov/eere/renewable-energy

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer