Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Student Footprints

Students from around the world calculated their class mean and standard deviations for their footprints and posted them on our world map.

Do you see differences across the globe? If so, why do you think those differences exist?

Did you use the calculator to try to reduce your footprint down to the average from a citizen of another country? What changes would you have to make to lower your footprint in this way? Are you going to try and take some of these actions in your daily life?

Student Footprints >

Science And The Environment

KustBOD

I learned that my carbon footprint is higher than I had expected because of my high emissions from my home and transportation. I also learned that all greenhouse gasses are polar covalent compounds that redirect half of the infrared energy trying to leave Earth back towards it. Climate Change is the changing of climate patterns that then show themselves in the weather. They are all connected because climate change is being caused by the very high levels of greenhouse gasses trapping in to much heat. My carbon footprint is contributing to putting even more greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere making climate change worse.

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer