Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

ISCFC Schools in the News!

Many ISCFC classes have been featured in their local newspapers and on local TV shows. Please post any stories that describe your participation in the ISCFC or any other environmental projects.

You can post stories in the original language used, and we can use Google Translate to see the article in another language. You can use links to post YouTube videos of your project.

ISCFC Schools in the News! >

Is our lifestyle worth it?

kagoBOD

Over the past couple of weeks I have been learning about carbon and the atmosphere, but this calculator really put the amount of CO2 into perspective for me. Our lifestyles, especially in America, are so damaging to the atmosphere and most of the things we do to contribute in this way are not worth the effects. Things such as buying unnecessary clothes, eating at fast food chains such as mcdonalds and starbucks. I, like most people my age, enjoy these things however, when I calculated my carbon footprint a big portion of it was due to shopping or driving an unnecessary amount. When everyone has as big of a carbon footprint as me, and I am sure most do, we cause tremendous damage to our atmosphere and everything on this Earth. So I ask again, is it worth it?

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer