Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Student Footprints

Students from around the world calculated their class mean and standard deviations for their footprints and posted them on our world map.

Do you see differences across the globe? If so, why do you think those differences exist?

Did you use the calculator to try to reduce your footprint down to the average from a citizen of another country? What changes would you have to make to lower your footprint in this way? Are you going to try and take some of these actions in your daily life?


Student Footprints >

Taking the bus

Ent0mbed

I ride the bus which releases carbon but that doesn't really change anything considering a bus has a designated route it drives everyday so me not riding it wouldn't matter

noamisthebest

yeah cuh

Laikenbacon

Yes it wouldn't add to YOUR carbon footprint, it will still add to other so even if you don't ride the bus it will still add to the total carbon. Yes it does have a designated rout that doesn't change how much carbon it adds to the air.

rendered_brick

It depends if you pay, as that gives them money to continue. City buses (at least in seattle, where I am) are generally more eco friendly though.

Ent0mbed

It doesn't change the amount of carbon releases which is what I said, all I said was me not riding the bus wouldn't change the amount of carbon it releases in all. I said me riding it wouldn't change the direct amount of carbon released

5 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

This site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Privacy
Terms