Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

ISCFC Schools in the News!

Many ISCFC classes have been featured in their local newspapers and on local TV shows. Please post any stories that describe your participation in the ISCFC or any other environmental projects.

You can post stories in the original language used, and we can use Google Translate to see the article in another language. You can use links to post YouTube videos of your project.

Santi1504

When we print documents or write on a our notebook and then we stop using that paper we usually throw it away in the trash. Well you can repurpose that paper. I have seen a lot of videos doing this and it’s very cool. What you have to do is cut the paper in small pieces then put them in your blender with water, then blend that paper and you’re going to end up with a mixture. Take that into a sieve and strain the water, then put that mass into a rectangular mold and let it dry. When it dries out you’ll have a hard piece of paper and write or paint or draw.

Maxrc

Wow, I never thought about that, that is also another important aspect. Also, that method to reuse paper seem very good! Someday I will try it!

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer