Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Clean Development

The Millenium Development Goals, agreed to by every member country of the United Nations in 2000, call for the worldwide eradication of poverty and hunger, universal education, gender equality and huge improvements in health by 2015: two years ago!!

Can we do this without making the planet warmer?

Let's think big and imagine how we can confront the climate crisis in a way that is realistic about the other major problems that we face as a planet and as a species on it.

Clean Development >

recycling

Javier2061

To improve and change the world we have to recycle and help the world for example when you rinse you turn off the water so we don't waste it, or when we brush our teeth you stop the water until you need it.

Aya.S

Well done, I like your idea

Davi132110

thats a very good idea i do that in my house

07_alex07

The truth is that I think exactly the same and not only the water but to recycle the products or another very good idea would be instead of using the car so much if you have to move around the city or town use the bicycle and if it is in your own town walking, a personal comment of mine is that, for example, if I have to move around town, I take my electric skateboard, which pollutes less.

Lidia.L1

I think that all the people must to do in their house.Well done

Juan Antonio 2

Hi Javi, I like your ideas, if everyone did the same or followed these tips or other similar ones, the levels of contamination would decrease.

GaneshK

Yes, I agree completly. I am at fault for wasting water when brushing my teeth, and I myself need to imporve. I appreciate you spreading this message, as every little thing helps, and your voice has changed my sets of thoughts.

Julie Chao

I completely agree. Those small actions can all add up and help the environment much more than you think.

TigerOnline

Yes, Mr. Javier I wholeheartedly agree with your stance on how the environment can be improved, we do need to turn off the water when we are brushing our teeth because wasting water is not good. I will now pay attention to when I have the water on when I am brushing my teeth and kick myself if I do. Thank you for sharing

lime9463

I strongly agree with your claim, recycling is probably one of the easiest accessible things for us to do to help the environment.

Lea9610

I definitely agree with this post! Recycling our plastic will prevent them ending up in our landfills, killing our marine life, and polluting our water. These small changes in our daily lives, like turning off running water and recycling, will certainly improve and change our world in a positive manner.

Weed Wacker

I agree. Just small things like turning off the faucet when you brush your teeth may seem insignificant, but over time they add up and will definitely go a long way in ending this problem.

You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer