What's New at the BCL
Student research opportunities available for more information, see our student projects page.
- Aaron Hoffer (MS student), "Programming Massively Parallel Systems"
- Justice Devara, "GPU Programming"
- Warner Smidt, "BrainGrid and CUDA"
In collaboration with Prof. Kelvin Sung, the laboratory has earned a Professor Partnership Grant with NVIDIA Corporation for general-purpose graphics processing unit (GPU) high-performance computing hardware.
- Fumitaka Kawasaki (MS student), "GPU API for Computational Neuroscience"
- Sean McCallum, "BrainGrid and CUDA"
- Ethan Crawford, "BrainGrid Re-engineering"
Sean McCallum, "Pendant EEG: A Brain-Computer Interface"
Ramamurthy, K., A. Spanias, L. Hinnov, C. Akujuobi, M. Stiber, M. Pattichis, E. Doering, C. Pattichis, H. Thornburg, A. Papandreou-Suppappola, P. Spanias, R. Ayyanar, E. Campana, S. Haag, "Work in Progress --- Collaborative Multi-Disciplinary J-DSP Software Project", 39th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, San Antonio, October 18 - 21, 2009.
- Cory Mayberry, "CSim simulator re-engineering for BrainGrid"
- Allan Ortiz, "Development of a new cortical culture simulator: BrainGrid
Prof. Stiber has been appointed Director of the Computing and Software Systems Program. May God have mercy on his soul.