Drop-in Advising is located in the Economics Undergraduate Advising Office in Savery 305. In general, the schedule for drop-in advising is Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 4:00 pm, and Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:00 am to 12 noon. During the first week of each quarter, drop-in advising is generally scheduled from 8:00 am 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Departmental advisers can also be contacted through email at .
- EUB and ELL Tutoring Schedules, Winter 2015
- Autumn Quarter Paul Heyne Seminar
- Fall 2014 Excel Workshops
- Happy spring quarter!
- 2014-15 EUB applications are open!
- Economizer Autumn 2013
- Upcoming Events
- Welcome to a new school year!
- The Economizer: Spring 2013
- Join us for the Paul Heyne Seminar on May 30th – “Anticipations, Memory, and Macroeconomic Implications”