PATENTS, DISCLOSURES and MISCELLANEOUS PUBLICATIONS
- S.B Alder, J.R. Wilson, S.L. Huff, and D.T. Schwartz, "Method for conducting nonlinear impedance spectroscopy," U.S. patent filed (4/06).
- D.B. Allred and D.T. Schwartz, "Unsupported electron transparent metal film and related methods," US patent filed (5/05).
- B.R. Lutz and D.T. Schwartz, "Microfluidic eddies for cell trapping, concentration, and filtering” Provisional patent issued (2/03) and full US patent filed (2/04).
- J.D. Whitaker and D.T. Schwartz, “Electrochemical micromanufacturing system and method," Provisional patent issued (9/02), Amended Providsional (10/03), US and International patents filed (10/04).
- Xiaorong Xiaong, et al., Patent Disclosure: “Sequential batch self-assembly of microsystems using electrochemically programmed binding sites” (11/01).
- D.T. Schwartz and S.D. Leith, Provisional Patent Issued: “System for high rate, high yield electrodeposition through thick molds” (4/98).