Welcome to the Seattle Quality of Life Group
- Advance the development, acceptance, and use of patient-focused measures of health and quality of life;
- Collaborate with groups who experience health and quality of life disparities because of persisting health conditions, stigma, or unequal opportunity;
- Support integration of patient-focused measures in clinical practice and shared decision making;
- Facilitate the translation of research evidence on efficiency and effectiveness into policies and practices that promote health and quality of life.
- For instrument information contact the Instrument Distribution Coordinator.
- Telephone number: 206-685-6530
- Toll Free number: 1-800-291-2193
- Fax number: 206-616-3135
- E-mail Instrument Distribution Coordinator