|Cystic Fibrosis Respiratory Symptom Diary (CFRSD) and Chronic Respiratory Infection Symptom Score (CRISS©)||Symptom & Impact/Condition specific||CF-specific Symptoms & Impacts||16||Overall symptom score plus individual impact indications|
|Functional Limitations Profile (FLP)||Function/Generic||Ambulation, Body Care & Movement, Mobility, Household Management, Recreation & Pastime, Social Interaction, Emotion, Alertness, Sleep & Rest, Eating, Communication, Work||136||Overall, 2 Dimensions
(physical, psychosocial), 12 Categories
|Incontinence Quality of Life Scale (I-QOL)||QoL/Condition specific||Avoidance & Limiting Behavior, Psychosocial Impacts, Social Embarrassment||22||Total, 3 Domains|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome Quality of Life Instrument (IBS-QOL)||QoL/Condition specific||Dysphoria, Interference with Activity, Body Image, Health Worry, Food Avoidance, Social Reaction, Sexual, Relationships||34||Total, 8 Subscales|
|Obesity and Weight-Loss Quality of Life Questionnaire (OWLQOL)||QoL/Condition specific||Impacts of Obesity and Weight Loss||17||Total|
|Perceived Quality of Life Scale (PQOL)||QoL/Generic||Satisfaction with Life and Health||20||Overall, 19 Item|
|Premature Ejaculation Profile (PEP)||Symptom & Impact/Condition specific||Sexual Symptoms & Impacts||4||Overall symptom score|
|Weight-Related Symptom Measure (WRSM)||Symptom/Condition specific||Presence and Bothersomeness of Weight Related Symptoms for all obese patients, Presence and Bothersomeness of Weight Related Symptoms for obese patients with diabetes||20||2 Overall|
|World Health Organization Quality of Life-BREF (WHOQOL-BREF)||QoL/Generic||Physical Health, Psychological, Social Relationships, Environment, Overall Quality of Life and General Health||26||4 Domain, 2 Item|
|World Health Organization Quality of Life Scales (WHOQOL-100)||QoL/Generic||Physical, Psychological, Spiritual, Environment, Independence, Social, Global QOL and General Health||100||6 Domain, 24 Facet, 1 Global quality of life and general health perceptions|
|Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms and Impacts (CFRSD)||Symptoms/Condition specific||Cystic Fibrosis respiratory symptoms/signs, emotional impacts, activity impacts||16||Under development|
|Youth Craniofacial Surgery Attitudes Measures (CSAM)||Attitudes/Condition specific||Attitudes toward craniofacial surgery: past & future surgery||34||Under Development|
|Youth Quality of Life Instrument - Deafness and Hard-of-Hearing Module (YQOL-DHH)||QoL/Condition specific||Participation, Self-Acceptance/Advocacy, Perceived Stigma||32||3 Domain|
|Youth Quality of Life Instrument - Facial Differences Module (YQOL-FD)||QoL/Condition specific||Coping, Positive Consequences, Negative Consequences, Negative Self-Image Stigma||30||5 Domain|
|Youth Quality of Life Instrument - Research Version (YQOL-R)||QoL/Generic||Self, Relationships, Environment, and General QoL||41 perceptual, 2 individual||4 Domain, Total, 2 individual|
|Youth Quality of Life Instrument - Short Form (YQOL-SF)||QoL/Generic||No subscales||16||Total|
|Youth Quality of Life Instrument - Weight Module (YQOL-W)||QoL/Condition specific||Self, Social, Environment||21||3 Domain, Total|
|Lymphatic Malformation Function (LMFA-Y)||Function/Condition specific||Under development||25||Under development (measurement properties currently being assessed)|
|Youth Disability Screener (YDS)||Disability status/Condition specific||No subscales||4||Total|
|ADHD Behaviors and Events (ADHD-OROBE)||Behaviors and Events/Condition specific||Under development||19||Under development|
|Cystic Fibrosis Signs and Impacts (CFRSignD)||Signs and Impacts/Condition specific||CF respiratory symptoms/signs, emotional impacts, activity impacts||12||Under development (measurement properties currently being assessed)|
|First Impressions Ratings||First Impressions/Generic||Social judgments of others' personal attributes, social attributes, appearance and intelligence||26||Under development|
|Generic Youth Behaviors and Events (OROBE)||Behaviors and Events/Generic||No subscale||15||Under development|
|Lymphatic Malformation Function (LMFA-O)||Function/Condition specific||Under development||25||Under development (measurement properties currently being assessed)|
|Youth Deafness and Hard-of-Hearing Behaviors and Events (DHH-OROBE)||Behaviors and Events/Condition specific||No subscale||19 (ages 5-7); 23 (ages 8-10)||Under development|
|Youth Facial Differences Behaviors and Events (FD-OROBE)||Behaviors and Events/Condition specific||No subscale||20||Under development|
How to Order Instruments:
- Please submit your requests to the Instrument Distribution Coordinator by filling out the online instrument ordering form/ user agreement located on each instrument page. Please make sure to give complete information as to the purpose of your study, and what you are requesting.
- If you are having difficulty with the Catalyst WebQ program, a pdf of the order form can be printed out, and faxed or emailed to the Instrument Coordinator:
- Toll Free: 800-291-2193
- Fax: 206-616-3135
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
Attn: Instrument Distribution Coordinator
Seattle Quality of Life Group
University of Washington, Dept of Health Services
Seattle, WA 98195-9455
Description of Instrument Charges
The SeaQoL instruments are widely available to users. These charges cover our costs only, we do not market our instruments on a for-profit basis. Charges vary by instrument. There is NO per-subject fee.The cost covers:
- the writing and updating of user manuals, including scoring programs and sample datasets;
- maintenance of our website; and
- the administration, preparation and distribution of related instrument documents.
For orders within the United States:
- We have different pricing for students, academic researchers/non-profits/public institutions and for-profit users.
- Payment for domestic orders must be made by check, money order or purchase order before receipt of instruments. We cannot accept credit cards.
- In general, for the US English instrument, user's manual, and scoring syntax, pricing is as follows: free for students, $200 for academic/non-profit organizations, and $500 for private/for-profit institutions. Exceptions are noted on the individual instrument order form.
For International orders:
- International orders must be paid by USD bank checks/money order (payable through a US bank) or wire transfer.