- Functional Limitations Profile (FLP)
- Incontinence Quality of Life Scale (I-QOL)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Quality of Life Instrument (IBS-QOL)
- Obesity and Weight-Loss Quality of Life Questionnaire (OWLQOL) & the Weight-Related Symptom Measure (WRSM)
- Perceived Quality of Life Scale (PQOL)
- World Health Organization Quality of Life-BREF (WHOQOL-BREF)
- World Health Organization Quality of Life Scales (WHOQOL-100)
- ADHD Behaviors and Events (ADHD-OROBE)
- Youth Disability Screener (YDS)
- Youth Quality of Life -Research Version (YQOL-R)
- Youth Quality of Life -Short Form Version (YQOL-SF)
- Youth Quality of Life -Surveillance Version (YQOL-S)
- Youth Quality of Life -Deaf or Hard of Hearing Youth Module (YQOL-DHH )
- Youth Quality of Life -Facial Differences Module (YQOL-FD)
- Youth Quality of Life -Weight Module (YQOL-W)
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing Behaviors and Events (DHH-OROBE)
Observer-Report for Young Children
How to Order Instruments:
- Please submit your requests to the Instrument Distribution Coordinator by filling out the online instrument ordering form/ user agreement located on each instrument page. Please make sure to give complete information as to the purpose of your study, and what you are requesting.
- If you are having difficulty with the Catalyst WebQ program, a pdf of the order form can be printed out, and faxed or emailed to the Instrument Coordinator:
- Toll Free: 800-291-2193
- Fax: 206-616-3135
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
Attn: Instrument Distribution Coordinator
Seattle Quality of Life Group
University of Washington, Dept of Health Services
Seattle, WA 98195-9455
Description of Instrument Charges
The SeaQoL instruments are widely available to users. These charges cover our costs only, we do not market our instruments on a for-profit basis. Charges vary by instrument. There is NO per-subject fee.The cost covers:
- the writing and updating of user manuals, including scoring programs and sample datasets;
- maintenance of our website; and
- the administration, preparation and distribution of related instrument documents.
For orders within the United States:
- We have different pricing for students, academic researchers/non-profits/public institutions and for-profit users.
- Payment for domestic orders must be made by check, money order or purchase order before receipt of instruments. We cannot accept credit cards.
- In general, for the US English instrument, user's manual, and scoring syntax, pricing is as follows: $50 for students, $200 for academic/non-profit organizations, and $500 for private/for-profit institutions. Exceptions are noted on the individual instrument order form. Due to funding hardships, we may be willing to negotiate reduced/waived instrument fees.
For International orders:
- Persons from developing countries can apply to waive all charges.
- International orders must be paid by USD bank checks/money order or wire transfer.