Reports & Tables
This page contains a selection of reports and tables that have resulted from recent SeaQoL projects.
Technical report on YQOL-W study results and item reduction, factor loadings, and other information from the publication listed below: Overweight Youth & Quality of Life Technical Report.
- Morales, L.S. et al. Measurement properties of a multicultural weight-specific quality-of-life instrument for children and adolescents. Quality of Life Research Journal
- Patrick, D.L. et al. Weight loss and changes in generic and weight-specific quality of life in obese adolescents. Quality of Life Research Journal
Technical report on YQOL-DHH study results and item reduction, factor loadings, and other information from the publication listed below: Quality of Life of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Youth, Technical Report.
- Patrick, et al. Validation of a quality of life measure for deaf or hard of hearing youth. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Journal
Technical report on item reduction, factor loadings, and other information on principal component analyses from the publication listed below: Obesity and Weight Loss Technical Report.
- Patrick, D.L., Bushnell, D.M., & amp; Rothman, M.R. (2004). Performance of two self report measures for evaluating obesity and weight loss. Obesity Research, 12(1), 48-57.
Report on disability and nutrition from the 1998 BRFS disability survey; reference listed below: Disability and Nutrition Report.
- Topolski, T.D. (1998). Five a day: vegetable and fruit intake among persons with a disability. Using data from the 1998 BRFS disability survey.
Expanded table of U.S. child and youth self-report surveys from the publication listed below: U.S. Child and Youth Self-Report Surveys.
- Topolski, T.D., Edwards, T.C., Patrick, D.L. (2004). Toward youth self-report of health and quality of life in population monitoring. Journal of Ambulatory Pediatrics, 4(4), 387-394.