CSS Graduate Certificate in Software Design and Development (GCSDD)
Student self-Assessment took-kit.
The following are meant for students to self-assess their preparation for the certificate classes. These are examples of latter (e.g., last two) assignments or sample exams showing the expected student learning from the corresponding classes.
Courses focus on software and systems development:
- CSS501: Data Structures and Object-Oriented Programming 1
- CSS502: Data Structures and Object-Oriented Programming 2
- CSS503: Systems Programming
Courses focus on software engineering, design, and testing:Here is a brief, high-level overview of the expected knowledge students will gain from the following series of classes.
- CSS506: Software Development Processes
- CSS507: Software Modeling Techniques
- CSS508: Software Testing and Quality