Wednesday Nov 28 @ 5:30-7:00 pm in Thompson 125
Professor Heath will be presenting on labor markets in large manufacturing firms in developing countries, using the garment industry in Bangladesh as a case study. She’ll talk about two aspects in particular: how hiring takes place through social networks, and how the expansion of garment sector jobs has increased girls education levels.
- Economizer Autumn 2013
- Upcoming Events
- Welcome to a new school year!
- The Economizer: Spring 2013
- Join us for the Paul Heyne Seminar on May 30th – “Anticipations, Memory, and Macroeconomic Implications”
- Reintroducing the Graduate School Seminar!
- Come to the Class Seminar on May 7th!
- Come to our Career Seminar on April 17!
- Spring Quarter EUB/ELL Tutoring Schedule
- EUB SOCIAL