Disability Resources for Students
- Differences Between K-12 & Higher Education has in-depth information and resources.
- Preparing Students with Disabilities for Post secondary Education: Resource Guide for use with school staff
- Going-to-College.org is designed to assist high school students with disabilities in their transition to college.
- The College: Continuing and Higher Education webpage from Wrightslaw.com is designed to assist students in all stages of the college planning process.
- The College and College Prep webpage from LD Online provides information specifically for students with Learning Disabilities who are transitioning to college.
- Succeeding in College and at Work: Students with Disabilities Tell Their Stories Students with disabilities share strategies to successfully stay in school, graduate and get jobs. They discuss their struggles with self-reporting their disability and negotiating accommodations in school and at work.
- In the College: You can DO-IT! video presentation, students with disabilities and staff share advice for success in college. It is designed for high school students with disabilities preparing for college. The presentation is open-captioned and audio-described to assure access to the content for viewers who are deaf or blind, respectively (Run Time: ~13:43 minutes).