Plasmids & Protocols
Requesting Plasmids and Strains
Please review our information page regarding requesting plasmids and strains.
We have created a number of different plasmids that are useful for tagging proteins with CFP, YFP, or DsRed. These plasmids can be used for fusions to either the N or C terminus of your protein of interest. We also supply a plasmid to create a positive control for FRET.
C-terminal tags (Wach)
- Venus, G418 selection (pBS7) (Nagai)
- YFP, his selection (pDH5)
- YFP, G418 selection (pDH6)
- CFP, G418 selection (pDH3)
- CFP, hygromycin-B selection (pBS4) (Goldstein)
- DsRed.T1.N1, G418 selection (pTY24)
- Cerulean, hygromycin-B selection (pBS10)
- mCherry, G418 selection (pBS34)
- mCherry, hygromycin-B selection (pBS35)