UW/Fred Hutch CFAR members are comprised of faculty, trainees, research scientists, and other HIV investigators involved in HIV/AIDS research at our 4 affiliated institutions (University of Washington, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Center for Infectious Disease Research, Seattle Children’s), as well as many international affiliates, and regional partners.
CFAR members are entitled to:
- Access Core facilities at little or no cost
- Become a Member of a Scientific Working Group to collaborate with other researchers working in a specific area of interest
- Apply for or propose colleagues for Developmental Core or International Core funding opportunities
- Apply for CFAR supplemental funding opportunities
- Receive email notices of HIV-related symposia, conferences, seminars, trainings, funding opportunities, employment opportunities, and other useful information.
To become a CFAR-affiliated member, email Michelle Ward at middlemj at uw.edu or fill out a membership form.
Questions about CFAR membership can be directed to Michelle Ward at middlemj at uw.edu.