Sonia graduated from the University of Kansas (KU) in 2018 with a B.S. in Chemistry and B.A. in Psychology. She worked on monitoring catecholamines that play important roles in neurodegenerative disorders by microchip electrophoresis as well as monitoring small biomarkers involved in traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) in the Lunte lab. After graduating from KU, she moved to Seattle to begin graduate studies in the Synovec group at UW and is currently in her third year.
- C.M. Monzon, S. Schöneich*, R.E. Synovec, Non-targeted discovery of class-distinguishing metabolites in Argentinian pacu fish by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with principal component analysis, Micochem. J. ,164, 106004
- T.J. Trinklein, S. Schöneich, P.E. Sudol, D.V. Gough, R.E. Synovec, Total-transfer comprehensive three-dimensional gas chromatography with time-of-flight mass spectrometry, J. Chromatogr. A 1634 (2020) 461654
- C.N. Cain, S. Schöneich, R.E. Synovec, Development of an enhanced total ion current chromatogram algorithm to improve untargeted peak detection. Anal. Chem. 92 (2020) 11365-11373
- S. Schöneich, T. J. Trinklein, C.G. Warren, R.E. Synovec, A systematic investigation of comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography time-of-flight mass spectrometry with dynamic pressure gradient modulation for high peak capacity separations, Anal. Chim. Acta 1131 (2020) 115-124
- S. Schöneich, D.V. Gough, T. J. Trinklein, R.E. Synovec, Dynamic pressure gradient modulation for comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with time-of-flight mass spectrometry detection, J. Chromatogr. A 1620 (2020) 460982
- D.V. Gough, S. Schöneich, R. E. Synovec, Chemometric decomposition of comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography time-of-flight mass spectrometry data employing partial modulation in the negative pulse mode, Talanta 210 (2020) 120670
- D.V. Gough, D. H. Song, S. Schöneich , Prebihalo SE, Synovec RE, Development of Ultrafast Separations Using Negative Pulse Partial Modulation To Enable New Directions in Gas Chromatography. Gough DV, Song DH, Schöneich S, Prebihalo SE, Synovec RE. Anal. Chem. (2019), 91, 7328–35.