Beginning 2018, discussion group guides, readings, map, and instructions for trainees who have registered for discussion groups are located on a new BRI Canvas site. Open enrollment is enabled, so participants can self-enroll using this URL: https://canvas.uw.edu/enroll/8PE977. The Canvas site opening has been delayed. Meanwhile, the 2018 Discussion Group materials will be posted here on this site:
2018 DISUSSION GROUP MATERIALS
- responsible authorship and publication
- peer review
- data acquisiton, management, sharing, and ownership
***IF YOU ARE WAIT LISTED, PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND THE GROUP. We often have no-shows and have been able to accomodate everyone in the past.
Please review the materials prior to attending your scheduled group.
Our discussiong groups are small by design. No-shows negatively impact the smalll group dynamic. BRI no-show limit is 2. If you have 2 no-shows, we will not be able to offer reshceduling. We will be happy to share resources with your Program Director/PI so they may provide you the necessary RCR training.
- conflict of interest ARCHIVED
- data acquisition, management, sharing, & ownership ARCHIVED
- peer review ARCHIVED
- research misconduct ARCHIVED
- responsible authorship and publication ARCHIVED