September 20, 2018
Autumn 2018 – Convey Admissions Decisions
Please be advised the fifth day of instruction, Tuesday, October 2nd, is an important admission deadline for Autumn Quarter.
The following actions should be taken in MGP no later than October 2nd:
- Submit admission petitions for any changes to Autumn 2018 applications
- Defer – admitted for Autumn 2018 deferring to a future quarter
- Early Entry* – admitted to a future quarter but planning to begin Autumn 2018
- Change Offer Accepted to Declined Confirmed, if an applicant paid ECD but will not be attending
- Change application from Offer Declined to Offer Accepted
- Change application from Deny to Received
- Convey decisions for all Autumn 2018 applications, including decisions for late applications**
- Submit student petitions to defer AEP requirements
*Early Entry: A student moving from a later quarter to begin Autumn 2018 should be processed as soon as possible to prevent registration problems. Please contact GEMS if the student is in F-1 or J-1 student status.
**Late applications: Students who accept an offer on or after September 26 will need to pay the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit by following the Registrar’s instructions for “after the start of the quarter.”
We encourage you to refer to our Dates & Deadlines calendar for quarterly “Convey Admissions Decisions” deadlines and the GEMS Graduate Advisor Guide for details on the petition processes described above. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.