February 28, 2019
New Admitted International Graduate Students Page
GEMS is pleased to announce a new resource designed to assist F-1 and J-1 admits, the Admitted International Graduate Students page. The page may also be useful for prospective applicants, immigrant students with English requirements, and foreign degree holders. We encourage you to share this link with your students. Because the page is designed with anchors, you can also directly hyperlink to relevant sections to answer questions.
Overview of topics:
• Accepting Your Offer of Admissions
• Prepare & Mail Final Degree Transcript
• University of Washington Seattle Campus I-20 Request Form (F-1)
• University of Washington Seattle Campus DS-2019 Request Form (J-1)
• University of Washington I-20 Instructions
• Planning your Entry Date into the United States (New F-1 & J-1 Students)
• F-1 Students Transferring from Another U.S. School to the University of Washington
• Current UW Students Starting a New Graduate Program – Change of Level Study
• English Language Proficiency – AEP Requirement
• Additional New Graduate Student Resources
If you have questions or suggestions for this page, please contact us at email@example.com.