September 17, 2019
Critical Reminder: Autumn 2019 – Convey Admissions Decisions Deadline
Please be advised the fifth day of instruction, Tuesday, October 1st, is an important admission deadline for Autumn Quarter.
The following actions should be taken in MGP no later than October 1st:
- Submit admission petitions
- Confirm the student has withdrawn from all classes (see SRF100 in the Student Database or MGP transcripts).
- Defer – admitted for Autumn 2019 deferring to a future quarter
- Early Entry* – admitted to future quarter planning to begin Autumn 2019
- Change Offer Accepted to Declined Confirmed Status (Applicant paid ECD but will not attend).
- Convey decisions for all Autumn 2019 applications, including decisions for late applications
- Submit student petition
- Defer AEP requirements
We encourage you to refer to our Dates & Deadlines calendar for quarterly “Convey Admissions Decisions” deadlines and the GEMS Graduate Advisor Guide for details on the petition processes described above. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the admission deadline.
* A student moving from Winter 2020 to Autumn 2019 should be processed as soon as possible to prevent registration problems. If you have any F-1 or J-1 students that wish to begin early in Autumn Quarter, please contact a GEMS advisor to discuss their specific case.