June 18, 2021
Summer 2021: Convey Admissions Decisions by Friday, June 25
Friday, June 25th is an important Summer Quarter 2021 deadline. Please make sure you have completed these tasks in MyGrad no later than June 25th:
- Defer – admitted for summer deferring to a future quarter. See GEMS Graduate Advisor Guide for policies and procedures
- Early Entry – admitted to future quarter planning to begin summer. See GEMS Graduate Advisor Guide for policies and procedures
- Change Offer Accepted to Declined Confirmed Status (Applicant paid ECD but will not attend).
- Note: Applications without decisions are automatically changed to “Denied” status after the 8th day of the quarter
- Defer AEP (Academic English Program) requirements – admitted for summer deferring AEP requirement to autumn quarter
Note: Students pay their Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) via the Enrollment Confirmation System (ECS), which closes on Friday, July 2nd for students admitted for summer quarter. Students cannot pay the ECD in-person or by postal mail.
Thank you for your helping us make sure UW graduate students have positive admission, enrollment and registration experiences.