For Medical Professionals
We provide the following educational programs for Medical Professionals:
- Core Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Training: This 5-day training provides didactic and practicum experience for nurses to become sexual assault nurse examiners (SANE). The training meets the requirements of the International Association of Forensic Nurses.
- Regional CORE Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Training: This 2 or 3 day Core SANE training can be brought to your community to train nurses who will perform sexual assault exams.
- Advanced SANE training: 1 day training for new and experienced SANE examiners.
- Refresher SANE Training: 1 day training for nurses who completed either a 5-day or a 3-day training to continue to enhance and build SANE skills. Available in communities across the State upon request.
- Northwest Maltreatment Peer Review: Advanced training for medical professionals who provide consultation on physical and sexual abuse.
- Clinical mentorship and Case Review
- Individualized training for programs with specific training requests.
For Mental Health Professionals
Evidence Based Clinical Training For Children
CBT+ is a Learning Collaborative (3-day in person training and 6 month phone consultation) in 4 CBTs. Includes CBT for anxiety, depression, trauma impact and disruptive behavior.
Evidence Based Clinical Training For Adults
Treatments for adults effected by trauma. Training is a Learning Collaborative (2-day in person training and 6 month phone consultation).
For more information contact: Diane Klindt – email@example.com or call 206-744-1679.
For Community Social Services and Mental Health Providers
HATC Education Forum
These FREE monthly 90-minute trainings are designed for social service & mental health providers, and those interested in the topic. Topics are related to abuse, violence, trauma, treatment, recovery, cultural competency and prevention. For OCVA-funded programs, these trainings satisfy the requirements for sexual assault and/or crime victims training.
For more information contact: Rebecca Milliman – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-744-1682.