Current Student Resources
The Office of Student Veteran Life is well known for our lounge which fosters an inclusive community for veterans and their families. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Free coffee, printing, and testing supplies such as scantrons and blue-books.
- Most, if not every, streaming service available in the U.S.
- A PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- A computer lab and work-space.
- Noise cancelling headphones, laptops, and tablets to borrow while on the premises.
- A veteran-friendly environment with people who are your peers and are there to support you in your endeavors.
- A veteran service officer who can help you with disability claims, vocational rehabilitation, and general services.
Husky Veterans is a student veteran group dedicated to creating unity, pride, and community among its’ members and the greater campus communities. Through a variety of social and educational events, Husky Veterans aims to connect with all students throughout the campus. To receive additional information about Husky Veterans, email email@example.com
Foster Veterans Association
The Foster Veterans Association is dedicated to the support and advocacy of Foster MBA students who have served, or are currently serving in the Armed Forces of their respective countries. They are committed to furthering the goals of their members through three areas:
- Ease the transition of new veterans and help translate their unique and extraordinary experiences into meaningful careers
- Strengthen the veteran network in Seattle and the greater Puget Sound
- Grow and deepen the bonds between veterans and non-veterans in the program
Fundamentally, they are committed to enhancing camaraderie and esprit de corps through service to each other, the Foster School of Business, and the community in which they study and live.
To connect with the Foster Veterans Association, connect via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This list is not meant to be fully comprehensive. Please contact our office at the HUB or the VEBO office with any questions concerning your military affiliation.