Training and School Services
The mission of the UW Autism Center’s Training and School Services Program is to provide high-quality training for community professionals, parents and caregivers, and students who interact with and serve individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) across Washington state and the Pacific Northwest.
Sign up here to receive email updates on training events.
Browse Our Training Menu:
Meet our Training and School Services Team:
- Robin Talley, M.Ed., BCBA – Director of Training and School Services
- Kawena Begay, Ph.D., NCSP
- Robin Finlayson, M.Ed., BCBA
- Kathryn Holley, M.Ed., BCBA
- Patricia Matestic, Ph.D.
- Ashley Penney, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Amy Rodda, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Cameron Sinquimani, M.Ed., BCBA
- Hayley Waltz, M.S., BCBA, CCC
For questions or more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-408-UWAC (8922).