DigiSites Curriculum & Planning Resources
- Begin with the Rubric
The rubric is the guide to "Best of Contest." Look at the rubric with your students and discuss the elements related to the optimum points.
- Best Practices in Curriculum Planning for DigiSites 2011: Winning Steps
A guide to help you plan your curriculum. These winning steps are considered best practices in basic curriculum planning.
- Example DigiSite
See an example DigiSite, created with Google Sites. The site includes guidelines and tutorials to help students know what is required and recommended.
- Evaluation Worksheet Based on the DigiSites Rubric: Wanna Win? Checklist
An evaluation tool to estimate a student's DigiSites score.
- DigiSites Google Guide
With two options to choose from, this is your guide to creating Google Sites specifically for DigiSites. This is a MUST PRINT handout for any program who plans on participating in DigiSites.
- Creating Storyboard for DigiSites
- Download Storyboard PDF
- Creative Commons and Free Use Resources
- Creating a Storyboard for DigiSite
- Release form for those under 18
- Release form for those over 18