The PEARLS Toolkit (201 pages) includes: background on the PEARLS Program; detailed instructions, guidance and tips about implementing the PEARLS Program within an organization and carrying out the components of the PEARLS sessions with clients; and all the forms you will need to create the organizational and data management infrastructure for the PEARLS Program.
You may download and use the PEARLS Toolkit at no cost. However, in order to receive the full benefit of the Toolkit and understand the PEARLS Program thoroughly, we strongly encourage you to participate in a PEARLS Training before implementing a program.
Terms and Conditions:
Please fill out the information below before downloading the PEARLS Toolkit. We use this information for tracking purpose.
We are happy to share these materials to assist you in your implementation and practice of PEARLS. By checking the box below, you agree to the following conditions for using them.
- You may use and reproduce these materials only for non-commercial, clinical use in your practice and/or agency.
- You may not make modifications to the content or format of these materials, other than to add your practice/agency name and logo.
- The copyright information and citation of PEARLS may not be altered or changed. It must remain on the forms.
- You may not use these materials to develop your own training in PEARLS except to do refresher in-service training for in-house staff. You may not market these materials or present yourself as a trainer in PEARLS.
- You may not market these materials or present yourself as a trainer in PEARLS.
Please fill out the form below to download the PEARLS Toolkit:
If you would like a ZIP file containing Word and Excel versions of the toolkit Appendix, please email email@example.com.