Who volunteers at UWAC?
- U.W. Psychology students interested in earning PSY499 credits.
- Students from all over who want to learn more about autism treatment and/or research
- People with ASD who want to improve their social skills in an office setting
- Anyone who wants to contribute to our mission!
What do our volunteers do?
- Scoring standardized questionnaires
- Writing assessment reports
- Entering / uploading data
- Videotaping assessment sessions
- Assisting with organizing community events
- Creating supply orders
- Clerical Tasks (Filing, Scanning, Mailing, etc.)
- Providing childcare
- Sanitizing toys and sorting recyclables
- Running errands on campus
- Picking up / delivering mail
- The list goes on!
For more information or to apply, contact Anna Wendt at email@example.com or (206) 616-8839