Who volunteers at UWAC?
- UW Psychology students interested in earning PSYCH 499 credits.
- Students interested in learning about Speech Language Pathology.
- Students from all over who want to learn more about autism treatment and/or research.
- People with ASD who want to improve their social skills in an office setting.
- Anyone who wants to contribute to our mission!
What do our volunteers do?
- Learn about Speech Language Pathology
- Scoring standardized questionnaires
- Writing assessment reports
- Entering / uploading data
- Videotaping assessment sessions
- Assisting with organizing community events
- Creating supply orders
- Clerical Tasks (Filing, Scanning, Mailing, etc.)
- Providing childcare
- Sanitizing toys and sorting recyclables
- Running errands on campus
- Picking up / delivering mail
- The list goes on!
For more information about general and research volunteers, contact email@example.com. To apply, fill out this form.
For more information about Speech Language Pathology see brochure and application form.