- Autism Speaks
The world’s largest autism science and advocacy organization.
- Autism Speaks – First 100 Days Kit (pdf)
Downloadable information for families during the first 100 days after an autism diagnosis.
- CDC – Track Your Child’s Developmental Milestones (pdf)
Your child’s early development is a journey. Use this map of milestones to know what to look for along the way. For parents of children from birth to 4 years
- CDC – Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs)
Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are a group of developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioral challenges.
- Our ABA Neurodiversity Handout — How to find the right ABA treatment for your child, by Post-Doctoral Trainee and autistic self-advocate Dr. Natasha Harrington
- Our Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Handout
- Our Bilingualism & ASD Handout
- The Autism Healthcare Accommodations Tool (AHAT) creates a customized accommodations report for individuals to give to their healthcare providers. It includes things that may make healthcare easier before, during, and after visits to a primary care provider.
- Autism and Health has information and worksheets for adults on the autism spectrum, supporters, and healthcare providers.
- Planning Trips for Children with Autism this Simmons University resource includes tips such as packing helpful supplies to comfort an unfamiliar experience for sensory relief such as portable fans, hand sanitizer, and moisture-wicking towels.
For ASD service providers:
- Autism Internet Modules
Presented by the Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence. Web-based training modules for people working with individuals with ASD (logon required to view the modules).