The UW Autism Center is happy to provide resources that increase understanding of neurodiversity. We value inclusion of a range of voices. We do not necessarily endorse all of the content on all of these websites, but we have found these resources to be useful.
- Washington Post article: How listening to autistic adults helped me understand and support my son
- Neurodiversity handout by autistic UWAC psychologist Natasha Harrington, Psy.D.
- Finding the right ABA treatment by autistic UWAC psychologist Natasha Harrington, Psy.D.
- The Problems with Functioning Labels
- A neurodiversity facts and myths primer
- Biographies of Autistic People
- Ten Tips for Discussing Autism with Your Child, by UWAC psychologist Sara Woods, Ph.D.