At our last session before COVID-19 hit, nine groups doing great things for the Autism community gave us 5-minute intros to their work! Watch the video below or page through their slides here!
The list of speakers:
- Outdoors for All, Kate Speck
- UW Dentistry, Emmaleigh R. Cox
- Square Pegs, Zack Siddeek, M.S.W.
- Open Doors Multicultural Center, Brittany Shull
- Hope Central Pediatric Care, Patricia Scott, MD
- Washington Autism Advocacy, Arzu Forough
- Academy for Precision Learning, Courtney Gutierrez, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Aspiring Youth, Peter Jung M.Ed.
- Parent to Parent/ARC of King County, Rachel Nemhauser