Bernard Deconinck's Research
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Roger Thelwell (2003-2006, stability of
nontrivial phase solutions of the Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation),
Assistant Professor at James Madison University.
- Natalie Sheils (2015, Interface problems using the Fokas method), Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Minnesota.
- Olga Trichtchenko (2014, On the instability of water waves with surface tension), Postdoctoral Fellow, UCL, London.
- Thomas Trogdon (2013, Riemann-Hilbert Problems, Their Numerical Solution and the
Computation of Nonlinear Special Functions), NSF Postdoctoral Fellow and Courant Instructor, NYU.
- Vishal Vasan (2012, Some boundary value problems for water waves), Chowla Postdoctoral Fellow at Penn State University.
- Michael A. Nivala (2009, Nonlinear stability in integrable Hamiltonian systems), UCLA Postdoc
- Katie Oliveras (2009, Stability of periodic surface gravity water waves), Assistant Professor at Seattle U.
- Chris Curtis (2009, Exact and approximate methods for the computation of the spectral stability of traveling-wave solutions), U. of Colorado Postdoc, currently Asst.
Professor, San Diego State University.
- Matt Patterson (2007, Algebro-geometric algorithms for integrable systems), Chowla Postdoctoral fellow at Penn State University. Currently at Boeing Research.
- Nate Bottman (2006-2010, Stability of periodic solutions of integrable PDEs), graduate student in Mathematics, MIT
- Diana Widjaja (2005-2007, SpectrUW manual), graduate student in Information Technology Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Firat Kiyak (2004-2007, main developer of SpectrUW), graduate student in Computer Science at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Mike Nivala (2003-2004, Symbolic computation of conserved quantities), continued as a Ph.D. student at the University of Washington
- Brandon Warner (2000-2001, Stability of multicomponent Bose-Einstein condensates)
- Matt Patterson (1999-2001, Stability of multicomponent Bose-Einstein condensates), continued as a Ph.D. student at the University of Washington