As we look ahead, our expectations can fall short, be exceeded, and influence future events. This section articulates moments of anticipation, arrival, and speculation.
- Waiting for a Train by Josh Howard
- Why Study Abroad Sucks by Stefanie Gonzales
- Romanticizing and Reality: Expectations and Realities of Studying Abroad in Australia by Sydney Baker
- Connecting a Dream to Real Life, Expectations and Realities Upon Returning to the U.S. by Sydney Baker
- Legacies of Empires Video by Kaia D’Albora
- Biking Along the River Han by Josh Howard
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.