Through sights and insights, this section visually captures our immediate experiences and the imprints they make in our minds’ eyes.
- The River Downtown by Josh Howard
- Seven Minutes in Vietnam by Brenda Luu
- Berlin Impressions by Doria Niu
- Las Maestras Shipibas: Resilience through Art in Lima, Peru by Alison Forsyth
- Tranquility by Emma Panciroli
- Tabletops by Josh Howard
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.